150th Anniversary Set
This unique set that celebrates the 150th anniversary of the minting of gold
coins in the country of Australia.
Included in this beautiful set are:
1. A 1931 British Gold Sovereign -
Uncirculated - MS-60 or better;
2. A 2001 one ounce $100 Australian Gold Nugget - PR-65 or better;
3. A container of natural Australian Gold nuggets found by Australian Gold
Prospectors - 1/4th ounce - 92% pure gold.
4. A certification of set number from the Perth Mint;
5. A beautiful inscribed wooden case made of the famed Jarrah wood.
There were only 250 sets made by the Perth Mint.